Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Things I am eyeing this week...









I really want a silhouette of each of my family members and keep thinking I will do it myself but am loving this shop, Petite Debutante. I love this little girl, I am sure the one they do of my Caroline and other children will be just as beautiful.













Oh the beauty, Papers' Edge. This is a different take on the silhouette, paper cut images, some custom others giclee. I'm in love. If the family portrait is a little more than your wallet can muster at the moment, have a look at the rest of what she offers.


























We have a love of all things nesting dolls here at this house. My grandma has lots of them and that is what my kids head for first thing as we walk through the door. I am sooo super super tempted to just order these tonight, before I let my budget talk me out of it. How fantastic are these dolls from Home Crafts Catalog?
















I love this silhouette (I feel like I am using that word a lot tonight, but the thesaurus would just be redundant, right?) Maybe Dave will read this and order it for me (it worked on Christmas). Le Papier Designs has some beautiful works.







What do you think? Do you like these picks? I need to hear from you, at least to feel the love.



4 comments:

Whitney said...

Hi Whitney, I'm Whitney, too. I found you via the My Favorite Things blog (you've always got to check your namesakes, right?) and the funny thing is my daughter loves matroyshka too! Anyway, Pretty Swank (the giveaway you entered) is my etsy shop and I have two sets of vintage matroyshka that I am going to list tomorrow. If you're interested, the site is:
prettyswank.etsy.com

Nice meeting you! I promise I'm not a stalker....
and good luck on the giveaway!

Thanks for entering!

Paige said...

whit..I love the Be my valentine print. I want one. And you know I love paper's edge. Emily Snow King is the bomb.com. She is so talented and I can't wait to have a child so I can order one. Also..I love silhouettes. I think you and I need one of cute Caroline. Oh and the trip to AZ is always on. Book your ticket.

Meghan said...

i was on the papers edge blog a few days ago... i couldn't remember how i got there but now maybe i think through paigie. i love the twirl and swing.

Mike and Tia Fam said...

So fun, I really like these picks. Annabelle of course goes straight for the nesting dolls and grandma's house too. Thanks for doing more of your picks - I love browsing through your favorites.