Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Perspective and Inspiration

I have tears in my eyes all morning since I called him mom and asked what kind of sandwich she likes. Then I came home to read this and I think I'll have the tears in my eyes and warmth in my heart for a while. Charlie's life this past year and his family's life/strength gives me some much needed perspective and inspiration. Please go and read about this little man, I promise it is worth it. If you want to start at the beginning go here.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

sweet whit. he is lucky for your snuggles.

Paige said...

Bless his little heart. What a sweetie pie. And Angel is amazing. She always was.

Angel said...

Thanks so much for your support tonight and throughout the last year. You are such a blessing to me.

Leslie said...

I invited to you my blog. glad we are friends;)