Thursday, January 15, 2009

Remember that time when it was 8:12am and I was busy getting my son off to school? Remember how Joey tried to sneak a plate of scrambled eggs with ketchup into the living room because he heard the Wonder Pets song? Remember how I heard "Uh oh, messy" and heard a small crash? Remember when I looked to see what had happened and saw fresh cat throw up, eggs and ketchup all over the floor? And on Joey? Remember how I took off his pants and went downstairs to put the throw up pants in the wash and then came back upstairs to find that Joey had pooped in his size 4 diapers that we found out yesterday do not stay up so well on his lack of a junk in the trunk bottom, so I was going to go to Target this morning for more number 3's? And remember how the said 4 diapers are so big that they don't offer any coverage? Poop, all over him. Got Eli off to school, cleaned Joey up, told Joey it was time for a bath. While I was testing the water, Joey says "Uh oh, messy" and I hear splattering as a fountain squirts from his cute body. Remember how when it all ended it was only 8:25am? That was awesome.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

And then remember how you tended your friend's daughter for like 3 hours and didn't get to enjoy any quiet time...

whit said...

Ah, but I did. Caroline was occupied with her cute little friend and I was able to clean under my sink, eat lunch, check emails... I hope your little girl had a good time.

katie said...

yeah...i remember that day! i think i went thru 4 of them last week :(

does it make you feel better to know that you're not alone? probably not. they still blow, suck, and every other word that i'm not allowed to say! :)

keep smiling...