Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gratitude

I am grateful for these types of conversations and you are grateful I don't document them with visuals.

Just now, Caroline called me into the bathroom.
C- Mom, look at this poop heart!
Me - What?
C - Come look at this poop heart. I pooped and it looked like a heart. My body knows I like hearts.
And behold, there was a poop in the toilet that was the perfect shape of a heart (the shape, not the organ).

Then the other day.
C- Mom, pooping makes my legs so tired.
She had been sitting on the toilet for a bit of time and her legs had fallen asleep.

3 comments:

katie said...

LOL!!!

i love to hear conversations like these because then i know that my family is normal?!?

:)

Mike and Tia Fam said...

I love your gratitude posts. Also we have all to many conversations like this at our house, usually color and number is announced.
My blog is my badge display - you know, that whole blog fasade?
Oh and I'm grateful for you writing about Ben - I'm excited for him :)

Amanda said...

Caroline, pooping makes my legs tired too. The bathroom is one of the places I go for quiet. She's a peach; a big, juicy peach.