Sunday, August 31, 2008

really, him


Eli can't believe it either










What I did on Friday Night!

Ok, Ok, this is what really happened......

I went to our community movie night to help a friend man her super extra large twister mat. We were folding it up, with some help from a nice community board member, when he walked away our other friend said, "Do you know who that was?" No. "That was Mike Lookinland!" I am sure he gets people staring at him all the time because he looks somewhat familiar but he also looks like a little, every day man. His kids go to our neighborhood schools and he seems like a happy, nice fellow. I mean, he helps out with community events and such and he is a '70's icon. Now behind the camera. But he really is Bobby Brady and everything I posted about earlier is true...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You played Twister with a Brady? Seriously? WIth Bobby? What world do you live in?

Amanda said...

Seriously, can you clarify? I'm not very good at math.