Tuesday, August 26, 2008


There are so many exciting things happening these past few days, I need to settle my brain a bit before I share them. In the mean time you can head over to the Lost website at abc.com and see what cute Sawyer would nickname you. He calls me Ladybug. It might tide you over until 2009. AND, I recommend this to everyone, have you ever listened to the podcasts (available on iTunes) that are broadcast by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse? It is my favorite, laugh out loud, good Lost info, super smart listening pleasure.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Playdoh...That was my name. I'm not sure how I feel about it. So I redid it and got Ferdinand...Barf... Ladybug is much cuter.

Amanda said...

I don't need a nickname - the only thing Sawyer calls out when he's pulling my hair and kissing my neked body is "holy *#&$"!

Oops. Is that bad? I just love me some of the dirty, dirty man. SInce the beginning, from his first shirtless, straggly haired saunter up the beach, I have loved that diiiiiirty boy. And the Southern accent? Seriously? Diiiirty.