Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Things I am eyeing this week

So I was going to name this post "In one ear and add to the other" or some sort, but Etsy is the jewelry shop of the world. SO much good stuff. Maybe I will do one for ears, then necks, then wrists, then fingers.... we'll see how this goes.
Nevermind, I am calling this "In one ear and add to the other"


This shop is amazing! There are so many different things that make this shop one of my favorites. For one thing, look how different these two sets of earrings are. Great coral red flowers with turqoise, kind of cascading on copper. Then you have this chalcedony, with garnet and iolite copper earrings. Gorgeous. You need to check out their cuffs, necklaces... all of it. Catrocks rocks.







I love the simplicity of these silver drop earrings by lesthings out of Madrid, Spain. This designer/artist uses sterling silver, paper, clay.




I don't even know how to describe these earrings from gemmafactrix. Oh my gosh, I love them. Ahh.


This jeweler's shop is unique in so many ways. I love how sculpted they are, how light their structure is. Their shape, just lovely. Blaqueorchid has other jewelry to adorn other parts of you body, too.










These flower earrings from emma jewelry are hand fabricated sterling silver. I want you to check out her belt buckles in her shop. I know... earrings and belt buckles, perfect segue. I like them both.









Juicy Citrus Hot Orange Chalcedony Briolette Earrings wrapped with Citrine and Prehnite Clovers are the names of these two sets from Ten Jewel Collection. In the Clovers description the artist says they seem to glow from within, I agree and I like the different looking hooks they are on. And I kind of just want to eat the other pair of earrings.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Whit--I stumbled onto your blog and am dying to see a recent photo of you and your kids! Do you have one handy?! :) You can see our crew at www.sevenrichards.blogspot.com. We are back living in Bountiful (Summerwood area) and I drive by your old house everyday and think of you. Hope you are doing well!
Molly (Mason) Richards

TenJewel said...

Wow, these are all great designs! I feel privileged to be featured beside such talented people. Thank you!

Lindsey said...

whit - you've gotten me soooo addicted to Etsy!! I can't stop!!!

whit said...

I know, it is BAD, BAD, BAD! Did you see their leg warmer like things for kids? Sorry, can't think of the name right now. If you go to my shop and look at my favorites, they are in there. They are like the ones you had of Jos the other day.
piccalillitoo.etsy.com