Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Taking a Break Today


Maybe this past weekend wore me out, I'm down with a cold that has taken my energy for a couple of days. Of course Joey loves American Idol, so we caught up.

Adam was great last week, totally redeemed himself from creepiness the week before but this week? He is quite entertaining, but a little over the top for me. But last week, he was totally vibin' Chris Isaac.

I did quite enjoy Kris Allen's performance, loved it actually. And funny thing, more than a few people think he looks like my David. Kind of funny, huh?

And what was with Allison's outfit? And Scott's new do? Enough of both of them, I say.

I know, I am extremely deep when I am sick.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

He DOES look like Dave, or at least what Eli will look like when he's a teenager! That's amazing.