Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hush

I woke up this morning with my left big toe asleep - again. This happened Sunday morning also. Why is this happening? Why only the left big toe?

I also work up wondering how english muffins were made, how they came about. I don't know if anyone is quite sure. Inconclusive here and here. But you can see a recipe here, but it is far too complicated - so I will buy them.

For some reason, I can't get the video on here but this song has been in my head for about 18 hours. I still don't know most of the lyrics and it took every variation of what I thought were the lyrics to find the song.

What is with the toe?

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Thanks now that song is stuck in my head. :o) We make English muffins/crumpets. The recipe you found is rather complicated. I will have to find mine and send you a copy. If I mix is up before church, it is ready to make when we get home. I have wondered if you could do the dough at night and put it in the fridge or something so you could have them in the morning. I love hot E. muffins off the griddle with fresh drippy butter. mmmm.

katie said...

ok so i love justin hackworth too and i love those pictures...

beautiful!

um the big toe? sorry. no answer for you there???

:)

Amanda said...

My big toe does the exact same thing when I run. Go figure.

Lindsey said...

Hmmm, still thinking about the toe problemo. I am LOVING the J.Hackworth pics - you all look beautiful. I love the one of you and your mom. It's so natural and so sweet.