What are the last three things you purchased?
- A zoo pass - which I immediately regretted and remembered why I only renew them every other year!
- A pair of shorts - I love designer jeans but really hate spending money on things that I know are going to be covered in cute chocolate hand prints and runny noses, so these fit perfectly and the price didn't make me sick to my stomach.
- A sweater for Dave - I only paid $.20! It was at Banana Republic, it was supposed to be $17 (can you tell I hate full price anything?), it rung up as $10.20, I had a $10 coupon from my banana card and viola - $.20.
What are the last three songs you downloaded?
- Viva la Vida, Coldplay - I like it ok
- Here We Stand, The Fratellis - love this and Costello Music, really fun to listen to
- No!, They Might Be Giants - I think I might like it more than my kids
What were the last three places you visited?
Like visit visit? A trip?
- the zoo
- Park City, a girls' trip without more than one girl
- ???, probably Texas
What are your three favorite movies?
Ooh, hard because I love all movies but not many to watch over and over
-Mansfield Park - I watch this when I am sick, I love it
-The Parent Trap - the original one
-Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? - I love this, makes me laugh each time, Dave totally doesn'tWhat are your three favorite possessions?
- a gold bracelet I wore when I was really little
- our house - great schools, great neighbors, great location
- ???? - I'll think about this
What three things can you not live without?
I, like Amanda, am going to assume husband and kids are a no-brainer.
- family and friends
- apparently, the Internet and cell phones (pretty much the same genre, right?)
- knowledge and education, although it has been in hiding for the last little while, I am sure I will find it
What would be your three wishes?
Obviously, I want the success and safety of my family, peace, love, unity and such, but let's be a little whimsical:
- Unlimited lifetime spending allotment at Anthropologie - think of all the money I would save if I was gifted all my wardrobe and housewares here?
- A healthy, well-toned body with minimal effort
- 80 degree temperatures all year long
What are three things you haven't done yet?
- I haven't seen the new Batman movie (and although we are planning on going tonight, children with fevers may hinder that a bit) ****
- been to all the countries in the world I would like
- found my niche
What are your three favorite dishes?
- Chile Rellenos from Fiesta Mexicana
- Lamb Boti Kabob Masala
- garlic, basil, mozzarella and balsamic pizza
What three celebrities do you want to hang out with most?
- Ellen Degeneres - I love her, she is so funny
- Julia Roberts
- Bono - we could go on humanitarian missions all over the world, change politicians minds about where money should go, I could be a back up singer or just dry his brow in between sets...
Name three things that freak you out:
- deep water, the thought of drowning
- the thought of anything horrible and debilitating happening to my children
- the spider that I just flushed down the toilet, I often think that they will swim back up and get me in my sleep!
If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
this is really hard, I think it really depends on the moment and am I describing what I am? who I am? how I feel about myself right now...
Name three unusual things you are good at:
- I also have a lot of knowledge (it is in there somewhere, I have to keep reminding myself), I know a little about a lot of things, not enough to be an expert, but enough to have a slightly educated opinion
- I am very dexterous with my toes, much to my family's annoyance
- I can remember phone numbers once I have dialed them two or three times, useless in most situations and takes up needed space in my brain
What are three things you are currently coveting?
- a remodeled home
- central air
- a larger vocabulary
Name three bloggers you are tagging:
and anyone else that reads this, seriously, let me know and I want to come and see!
**** I wrote this out before we went to see Batman, which we just got back from, a couple of observations:
Christian Bale is quite handsome. Heath Ledger was freaky good. No one under the age of 13 should see this show - sorry, just my opinion.