Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tagged!

Actually, not me, just Eli and Caroline, so I will be their scribe. I also was tagged by Amanda, I will do that later this week. So here it is Liz.

Caroline

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Dark Blonde?



Favorite Book: Going on a Bear Hunt


Place to go: Farmer's Market and Oma's and to the store

Restaurant: McDonalds

Favorite Food: Pizza and chocolate (notice that chocolate is not considered a candy, but a food)

Favorite Candy: Daddy's candy (a jar we keep full on daddy's desk: smarties, runts, mike and ikes, anything with sugar...)

Favorite Color: pink and purple

Favorite Toy: Shorty - a stuffed animal cat that she sleeps with

Favorite Song: Fidelity by Regina Spector, although Caroline calls it "ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.....)

Favorite Game: eeboo Kooki Bee abc cards

Favorite Cereal: lucky charms, but I don't buy it because they only eat the charms!


Eli

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Browner than Caroline's

Favorite Movie: The Incredibles




Favorite Book: The Lorax and The Sneetches

Place to go: Oma and Opa's








Restaurant: Burger King (but this in only true because they have Pokemon!)


Favorite Food: Noodles

Favorite Candy: Skittles

Favorite Color: Orange (5 years running)

Favorite Toys: His Pokemon guys (I really thought I had bypassed this craze, apparently not)

Favorite Song: City of Blinding Lights by U2 or Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol (I should write out what he thinks the lyrics are but I am still translating them, it is too funny)

Favorite Game: Lego Star Wars for the Wii

Favorite Cereal: Lucky Charms (see above)
If you have children that know my children, you are tagged. If I know your children, you are tagged. If you have a picture of your children on your blog, you are tagged. Come back and let me know when you do your post for this!

2 comments:

leandparkermakes3 said...

Tell Eli he has great taste in music. Those are two of my favorite songs too!

Meghan said...

i love it. and i LOVE the lorax - it should be a required read. and i believe i will play your game when ry is awake to answer the questions...