Friday, July 11, 2008

Genius

and let me tell you why. I can't take a photo at all. I wish I could. Luckily I have Paige, I mean Miss Paige. These are brilliant. She has totally captured my kids' personalities. Even the pics that aren't picture perfect are totally perfect. Dave and I just got our first look at them and love each of them. Book her now folks, before she becomes super famous and only takes pictures of my kids and Angelina and Brad's.



Such an Eli face...


Love her eyebrows...





Love this one because Eli is looking at Paige, but Caroline is looking at Eli...



Love Eli's cheeks in this one...


Good little brother, good boy...





Dave wasn't planning on being in any of the photos, so I love that she caught this, so perfect because he is such a good dad.






Paigie, I love them all and there are even more than this! I can't wait to get them printed and put up in our home. Thank you so so so much, I adore them. And you.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Miss P is the best, that's why I'm her manager. I only manage the best. Your kids are also the best and that combination makes for some beautiful pics!!! I LOVE the ones with you and Dave in them too - - perfectly perfect. xoxo, let's plan our girls weekend asap.

leandparkermakes3 said...

Whit, you have such beautiful kids! Joey is getting so big! It has been way too long since I've seen you!

Amanda said...

Those are just perfect! I can't BELIEVE how much Joey looks like Dave! They're twins! And that Caroline... well, she's just and angel, isn't she? Eli, the little man and comedian. Those are gorgeous.

katie said...

gorgeous family...

JK said...

Oh Whitney - they are beautiful. Now I feel like I know your kids. You lucky girl.

Mike and Tia Fam said...

These are really beautiful. What a great idea to do them at the park! A talented photographer no doubt but really beautiful kids to be the subjects.