Sunday, February 10, 2008

This is....

This is... is a new game I am working on, originating from Angela, she is quite brilliant. This week's theme is This is Sunday Lunch. I'm not very original today. My mom is out of town and so I invited my dad over to have lunch with us. He is having a colonoscopy on Tuesday, so tomorrow it is jello and water for him, may as well stuff him with a hearty meal. I made Beef Stew again, which I had already blogged about here. I have been craving it ever since. But I didn't want to be working on it all day, so I made it last night, a firm believer that beef stew is better the next day. And it was good. Did I mention that I swore off sweets for Lent and it is getting really hard? I should probably eat an apple, but it isn't as fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum :)

Amanda said...

Oh man, did I miss Lent? I need to give up about twenty things, but sweets should be my number one. That stew looks gooood!

Lesley-Ann said...

Oh good luck with not eating any sweets! So hard! But you can do it! Especially when you have stwe like this instead ;)!

Have a lovely week!

xxxx

Anastasia said...

i love love stew...so good!!