Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Taylor Dayne is Back!



I noticed on my iTunes that Taylor Dayne has a new album out. This song, "Tell It To My Heart", comes immediately to mind when you mention her name. Amanda, correct me if I am wrong, but didn't we warm up to this at dance EVERY time when we were in junior high? When I looked it up on YouTube, it pulled up the cover by Kids Incorporated, who I so wanted to be a part of. So here are two flashbacks in one. Try not to have this song or the Kids theme song in you mind all night.

4 comments:

Paige said...

I'm sure I already told you, but I'm good friends with Gina Marie Vinaccia..Did you see her name in the credits. She is the back up dancer on the left of Stacey. She is the one totally over dancing and doing it way full out with a sweet scrunchy in her hair. Love kids inc. I used to fake sick from church to watch it...

Amanda said...

Kids Incorporated...K-I-D-S, ooh, ooohh, looks like we made it, to Kids Incorporated! Whit, I don't know if I'm the Amanda you mean (I'm assuming so) but I definitely remember this song from our young days. I don't remember warming up to it, though. Did we really "warm up" before dances? And in jr. high, when dancing consisted of stepping side to side or slow dancing side to side?

whit said...

Yes, Mands, I mean you. Didn't we warm up to this at the Canterbury dance place? Not you warming up with ____ at the dance!

Paige said...

I love that Amanda thought you meant at school dances. And she actually thought it might be a possibility that you warmed up.