Thursday, November 29, 2007

Vanilla Ice !!! Ice Ice Baby !!!

Some of the kids in our neighborhood are on the high school soccer team. I was talking to one and noticed he had steps cut into his hair just about his sideburns. I asked "What's with the hair Vanilla Ice?" and he just stared at me blankly. Turns our they did it for a soccer tourney coming up. Who doesn't know Vanilla Ice or this song? We would blast it from our measly car stereos and sing it at the top of our lungs back in high school. Apparently that was a long time ago. What does it remind you of? Besides a blatant rip of from Queen.

4 comments:

Paige said...

At least they didn't have steps in their eyebrows like my students. I love when my girl students shave their eyebrows completely off and then making up their very own. I still like Vanilla Ice.

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks for the memories. I used to wish I could do the dance.
Now this reminded me of another song??

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks for the memories. I used to wish I could do the dance.
Now this reminded me of another song??

JK said...

I remember singing this at the top of my lungs with my brother doing backing vocals in a pub down the coast one Christmas. We even made sure it was played at our wedding. Thanks for the re-visit. Hysterical.