Thursday, November 8, 2007

Things I am eyeing this week

So, no theme, just things that have caught my eye this week, really. I love reading shops profiles, you can get more of a sense of the artist.


I love this ring. Pretty in Peace has a lot of amazing rings and other jewelry.








At gamiworks, she displays her love of Japanese chyogami in many different forms. I love these votives, but check out her pendants, matchbooks, nightlights.






This ring from howlindoggie is one of my new favorites. Apparently it was a custom order for Marsha but the artist received so much interest in it that she decided to make it to order. I love the hammered look. If you read the descriptions of each piece, you can tell a lot of thought is put into each piece.







I like to put things on my refrigerator or bulletin board. These magnets from inkjet are just the ticket. They are an original design. You can find magnets, badges, cards, and pocket mirrors here, I like the simple colors and design.







This print from Studio Lyon caught my eye. The artist works with lots of different mediums, but I like the works in ink, including this one and others like it.



I don't know how I came across ialuna, but I like it. She makes these beautiful and useful bookmarks and moneyclips. She also has a blog listed (as most of these shops do) on her profile, go and visit. These are so inexpensive for a beautiful handmade gift, these might be part of the "friend" gift for this Christmas, since we are all usually reading the same book.

Is there anything in particular you want me to look for? Let me know.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Whit, love the rings, and love the owl magnets. Go Chi-O. You are the best personal shopper in all of Utah...Thats the word on the street.