Monday, November 19, 2007

Heart - Barracuda (1977)

This was on the radio when I picked up Caroline from preschool. She had just come from the Thanksgiving dinner and was dressed as a pilgrim, but kept telling me she was an Indian. She heard this song and said, "Mom, it is the Indian song!". I told her the name and she keeps talking about it, Barracuda Heart. This song reminds me of playing tapes when I was little. I loved Heart and Joan Jett, Jackson Browne and Abba. I have a picture in my mind of just sitting and listening to this song and thinking Heart sounded so cool. What does this song remind you of?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This song reminds me of college- Court and I loved her Heart cd and would drive around blasting it in her blue Honda. That is the best song ever - CW has good taste in music!!

JK said...

I remember wanting a fringe that went half way around my head like the lead singers did. Thanks for the flashback. Classic.