Monday, March 17, 2008

This is...

I'm a day late on my "This is..." started by Three Buttons . This week's theme is "This is my creation" and although I am working on a few things, this is tonight's creation. I have had family in town for the past 10 days and for the next 4. I will admit I haven't been the most social on this trip of theirs but I also haven't been holed up in my art room. So in order to be with my family, I started making this pincushion while some of us watched a movie. I have been wanting a certain pincushion for a while but decided I would make one using wool felt, roving and all. We'll see how it turns out.

2 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

I love your sweet little bird, but I do feel a little sad that he'll soon look like a voodoo doll with pins poking into him! J/K I think working around creative/beautiful things is inspiring.

Anonymous said...

That bird is so pretty, just hanging out on the branch all calm and lovely. Great job.