There is this amazing giveaway going on over here and it makes my heart pitter pat.
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
- What 5 items are on your holiday wishlist this year?
1. a cool watch
2. some great maternity jeans and perfect sweater
3. The Magic Bullet - it makes everything! And makes it look sooo simple.
4. Season 2 - 7 of the Gilmore Girls. Or just a couple here and there.
5. A personal chef.
- What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
I don't know how to narrow it down! Too many talented people around me. Gotta think about it.
- What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I want to knit a complex sweater or scarf.
- What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
Everyone knows I have the worst memory but it may have been the Beatrix Potter paper playhouse. Or my first stereo.
- What is on your kid's wishlist this year?
Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics for Wii, Caroline wants something awesome (that is all she has said)
- What is your favorite holiday food?
Peppermint Ice Cream or homemade caramel
- What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I can't say, they are gifts!
- What is your favorite holiday movie?
A Christmas Story, Charlie Brown Christmas
- Favorite holiday song?
What Child is This?
- Favorite holiday past time?
Just soaking it all in or drinking warm cider
From their site:
"Our “sleigh” is a Madsen Bike filled with gifts and goodies from Provo Craft to help you create those handmade projects including a Yudu screen-printing machine, a Cuttlebug, a Cricut Expression Machine, a Your Story thermal book binder, and a Knifty Knitter loom set. That’s not all - we’ve got treasures galore - a Dyson Blueprint, an Easy Walker Sky stroller from MamaBargains.com, two Sidekick baby carrier bags from Kemby and an Amber Alert GPS unit and a full year of service."
That’s over $3,800 in gifts!
I need a kick in the pants where creativity is concerned and this may be just the ticket. Plus I need something to peddle me back into shape after this baby, so the bike would be beyond wonderful! I'm crossing my fingers, all the time, everyday! I should probably tell you you can enter too. Go here.